Tewin Village Hall is an ideal venue, whatever the event
With its beautiful and unusual architecture and a rich history, overlooking the picturesque village green, our Memorial Hall can provide the perfect setting for your special occasion – whatever the event.
Reasons to use Tewin Village Hall
- An accessible location halfway between Welwyn Garden City and Hertford near the A1M with quiet rural charm
- Exceptional value for money compared with other locations. You will be pleasantly surprised
- Car park for approximately 30 cars and plenty of extra space nearby
- The hall is large enough to accommodate around 100 guests sitting down to a meal.
- Resident Caretaker who oversees all the bookings and ensures that your needs are accommodated wherever possible
- Tewin Village is a beautiful and traditional English village with a local shop, two pubs and many stunning country-side walks. Find out more about Tewin Village.
Weddings and Parties
Our village hall makes an ideal venue for wedding receptions, parties and dances with an imposing large hall. It’s a blank canvas for you to create your perfect wedding reception or party. For example, the hall can be customised with internal marquees or even transferred into a night club complete with disco ball. It offers the space for you to find just the right combination for your event. Adjoining the hall is a bar area and kitchen. There is also a disabled toilet and access ramps where necessary.
Societies, Clubs and Exhibitions
The hall is just right for societies, clubs or public meetings and exhibitions. We’ve even had pop-up restaurants and pop-up shops in the hall. The hall is large enough to accommodate around 100 guests sitting down to a meal. Adjoining the hall is a bar area and kitchen so refreshments can be provided. There is also a disabled toilet and access ramps where necessary. The car park provides space for approximately 30 cars plus there’s plenty of extra space nearby.
The hall provides a large meeting venue in a peaceful setting with free WiFi access. With great value hire costs, we are sure it will be well within your budget. It is suitable for meetings, training and conferences. Adjoining the hall is an additional room with a bar area that links to the kitchen making it ideal for teas, coffees and preparing food.