RULES OF TEWIN MEMORIAL HALL SUPPORTERS CLUB
1. The name of the club shall be “Tewin Memorial Hall Supporters Club”.
2. The aim of the club shall be to provide additional regular funding for the maintenance and improvement of the Hall.
3. There shall be no limit on the number of members.
4. Membership applicants must be 16 or over.
5. Membership will be for the period of any payment made in advance at the rate of £1 per person per calendar month.
6. Subscription will be by annual standing order or, in exceptional circumstances, cheque or cash.
7. Subscriptions must be received not later than the 15th day of any month to participate. Failure to pay the subscription will cause the member to be withdrawn from the draw.
8. The draw will be performed monthly by members of the Tewin Memorial Hall Management Committee. The fund will be divided as follows:
- 50% for Hall support;
- 25% for First Prize;
- 15% for Second Prize; and,
- 10% for two Third Prizes.
Prizes will be rounded to the nearest pound.
9. Winners will be advised by post or personal delivery and the results published in the Parish News, Tewin Stores and displayed in the Memorial Hall. If it is found that a member has moved away, the payment will be sent to the bankers shown on the application form. In the unlikely event this fails, the funds will revert to the Hall.
10. The decision of the Hall Committee on all matters shall be final.
All the above rules are vital to the success of the enterprise and cannot be waived under any circumstances.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please download the Supports Club Form.